If the patient had done eye surgery for clearing the vision problems they can go with any type of eye surgery. But all of that lasik eye surgery is the best and it is very quickly curable. After the surgery, it is equally very important to take the doctor’s advice properly to prevent eye infections. Consulting the doctor after the surgery gives the complete cure and prevents dangerous conditions.
Instructions for the post-operation:
- Lasik eye surgery is one of the fastest surgeries that cure the improper vision. After the surgery patient may face some problems like
1. Teary eyes
2. Watery eyes
3. Puffy eyes or eyelids
- Another kind is that patient may get the sensitivity to the light the vision is not proper or fluctuate to several hours or several days.
- These are very usual symptoms that the maximum numbers of people face off. If you want to get more details about lasik eye surgery, you may check out kraffeye.
- If they face the sensitivity or high burning sensation is advisable to take the tablets like Tylenol, Advil, or other tablets that normally use for a headache. That will cure those irritations. But taking tablets with doctor’s advice is a better way.
- It is very important to not rub the eyes after the surgery because these will infect the cornea and flat the position out. Rubbing may also take the patient to get irritation or some infection through the hands to the eyes.
- Do not use the contaminated water for 3 weeks after the surgery. Going to pools, ponds, hot water tub shower is strictly avoided.
- It is not preferable to use the chemical items near to the eye for about 3 weeks.
- While sleeping use the goggle to prevent yourself from rubbing unknowingly. You can use it for a day or till you get to recover.